Events at Artworks, Nottingham
Covid-19 measures in the shop
- Only four people or small groups of people in the shop at one time;
- Groups of people must stay together and no children under 16 unaccompanied by an adult;
- Arrows guide you in one direction around the shop and please adhere to the distance indicated by the markers on the floor;
- Perspex screen at the counter separating staff from customer, and protective wear for when staff are interacting with framing customers for longer periods;
- Framing customers not to touch frame and mount samples - staff will do this for you to avoid a lengthy cleaning process after each customer; and
- Waste Less Shop refills must be done by a member of staff to avoid multiple people touching the pumps.
Although this sounds like a lot written down, thanks to our lovely customers everything has been running smoothly!
Please remember to be kind to shop staff and other customers in this difficult time.
Places available on our weekly classes
Current term is running until the week ending Saturday 23rd July, before a summer break.
If you have missed the start of the term, don't worry. The classes do not follow a set syllabus, so you can start in the middle of a term and pay for the remaining weeks. We also offer a one-week trial session.
For more details check out our workshops and courses page. http://www.artworks-nottingham.com/workshops-courses
We continue to monitor government guidance regarding Covid-19. Mask-wearing, although not mandatory, is encouraged. Hand sanitiser will be available.
New Offers at Artworks
- 20% off all Helix and Maped products
- Pigma Micron fineliners on sale for £2.50 (RRP £2.95)
- ZIG Art & Graphic twin pens £1.50 (RRP £2.95) while stocks last - discontinued
- 25% off all A2 Pink Pig notebooks
- Buy one get one half price on all Gelly Roll pens
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Indian Handcarved wood stamps available at Artworks.
3 sizes available in a variety of designs. Use to print on fabric, paper, canvas with acrylic paints, fabric paints or ink pads. For inspiration check out INDIBLOCS on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4l9gnR_faGNEle7clNGTYQ
The Artworks loyalty card
Spend and save with the Artworks loyalty card. It’s simple, collect 1 stamp for every £10 spent in store. Collect 10 stamps and you'll receive £10 off your next purchase.*
*To qualify for each stamp, £10 or more must be spent in a single transaction. Loyalty card must be presented at the time of the transaction to receive a stamp. You can collect stamps on purchases of art and craft materials or gifts and cards. You can collect multiple stamps in one transaction, eg: £30 spent equals 3 loyalty card stamps. Stamps can only be collected and redeemed in store. You must use a full card in one single transaction. No change will be given. This means that the total spend, you want to redeem your £10 on, must be equal or more than £10. Artworks reserve the right to withdraw the loyalty card scheme at any time.